"No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you."
John 14:18

About Me

My photo
Terrance is in the United States Army. Mandy is a stay-at-home mom. Together we have a 4 year old son, Lucas. This blog is about our adoption journey.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Great Week

What a wonderful week it was in the Avery home. Our  home study was completed on Wednesday! Hallelujah!!!!! It was the perfect 25th birthday present for my birthday on Thursday.  I can hardly begin to count my blessings from the past year and I can only imagine what God has in store for year 25.

We also were able to set up a new fundraiser for the adoption this week. It is www.justlovecoffee.com/averyfamilyadoption. This amazing coffee company was founded by a couple who adopted and wanted to create a way to ease the financial burden on adoptive families and make a difference in the villages where this coffee is produced. With every purchase from the link above, a portion goes to our adoption and back into the villages for clean drinking water. How cool is that? Below is a video explaining a little more of what they are all about.

Thank you all the love and support we have received so far. We are truly blessed beyond measure!

Love, Mandy



The Heart of Coffee from Just Love Coffee Roasters on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you're blogging :) I will definitely check out the coffee! We do love our coffee over here. Do you know how to make that URL an actual link in your blogpost so lazy people like me don't have to cut & paste? That would be rad!

    ReplyDelete