"No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you."
John 14:18

About Me

My photo
Terrance is in the United States Army. Mandy is a stay-at-home mom. Together we have a 4 year old son, Lucas. This blog is about our adoption journey.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ready to Roll!

I suppose it is about time I update! Life has been quite full these past few weeks. Terrance and I feel like we are on a roller coaster lately. We have truly been learning to fully trust in the Lord on a daily basis. We are in the middle of the waiting, wondering, hoping, and wishing phase. I don't think we realized how hard it would be to just sit and wait. We just keep praying for patience and endurance during this time of waiting.

 We are just a few days away from the garage sale and we are so excited to get it going bright and early Friday morning. We have been so blessed by the donations we have received. This sale wouldn't be possible without those!  My wonderful friend Jenny also designed a flyer (below) for us. I have been posting this everywhere. Please pray for a big turn out and great weather! We are ready to see what God is going to do this weekend!
Unfortunately we are having to cancel the bake sale at Rivers and Spires. Because of where the Clarksville Family Adoption Group's booth is located at the festival they are not allowed to collect money at all. We are still beyond grateful that they would even consider supporting our family and we know that God will provide in another way.

I am very much looking forward to updating the blog next week to share with you all the results of the garage sale. Be looking out for that next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment